Staffing Agency For F-60 Fireguard
F-60 Fireguards are fireguards with responsibilities at construction sites where torch operations are conducted. They also maintain fire safety in stadiums, arenas. Fire Guards are required by law to perform fire guard duties for the safe operation of many construction sites where an open flame is in use. They must be able to work in buildings (commercial or residential) requiring fireguard services, trained and licensed. They must possess the following:
- Consistent site surveillance, patrols, logging in of all visitors and events.
- Communicating with fellow colleagues and ensuring a safe environment.
- Must be able to stand or walk for a majority of their shift.
- Control Access to designated areas.
- Secure assigned post locations.
- Observe and Report all incidents and accidents.
- Confront and resolve incidents to a successful conclusion.
- Be diligent and vigilant in security and safety awareness.
- Foot patrol and Fix post.
How Our F-60 Fireguard Staffing Specialists Can Help
Our Specialist understands the importance of an F-60 Fireguard and the overall responsibility that the job entails and they screen for only the most qualified and fit candidates such as:
- F-60 Fire Guard Certification and License.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Customer service oriented
- Communication skills.
- Physical ability.
Why Choose General Workforce?
The main objective of our team at General Workforce is to increase the efficiency of your business or project with ease. We ensure we provide workers that are fully trained and certified to deliver the necessary skills and expertise required to help your business handle any project. Our team is highly experienced and aware of the resources that are needed to help increase productivity and meet deadlines. General Workforce provides qualified laborers that are pre-screened to ensure only the best is offered to your company. Our rates are known to be better than the most competitive while still being far superior in every aspect.
Reach out to one of our Welders staffing experts by calling us at (718) 674-6829 or sending us an email today.
"*" indicates required fields