Staffing Agency For Roofers
At General Workforce we acknowledge the importance of a Roofer job. It is more than just placing a roof over your head especially in a country that has four climatic seasons. Our recruiters ensure that when we place someone of your roof he is experience and well equip to get the job done correctly whether it’s fixing a leak or changing the entire top of your house with long term protection for your and your family against any weather conditions. Apart from having the knowledge and experience of fixing a roof our roofers also invest in tools, gears and equipment to prevent accidents on the job.
Benefits of Hiring Roofers
The roof is the most vulnerable part of your building. It is exposed to all the harshness of climatic changes and the environment and this causes decay and deterioration and sometimes its noticed when its too late causing major and sometimes fatal accidents. Its more than just a leak. If a roof caves everything crumbles and it is dangerous. A Roofer is more than just a laborer he/she is a protector. The responsibility is great and includes the following:
- Build roofs using various materials and tools
- Deliver projects within timeline
- Inspect damages and estimate costs of labor
- Repair or replace broken materials
- Remove debris from roofs to place materials
- Smoothen roof surfaces and fill in edges with cement
- Ensure roofs protect buildings from weather conditions
- Use hand tools and other equipment (e.g. scaffold, ladder)
- Follow safety rules
- Set up vapor barriers and vents
- Install insulation and solar energy systems if required
- Restock roofing materials
A Roofer thoroughly checks ever detail, makes recommendations and find a solution to every problem facing your roof preventing major damages and possible accidents that can be fatal.
How Our Roofer Staffing Specialists Can Help
At General Workforce our Recruiting team understands how vital it is to find the right Roofers for your project. We ensure we screen for not only general experience but experiences in:
- Similar role in construction
- Carpentry skills
- Using various hand tools and equipment, such as scaffolds, taking safety rules into consideration
- Physical strength and good balance
- Ability to work at heights for long hours
- An apprenticeship or license in roofing or relevant field
We ensure that the Roofers we recruit provides quality and outstanding installation with safety as their main priority. We ensure that Roofers understand the timeline of each project and able to complete the job efficiently within the estimated end of project time.
Why Choose General Workforce?
Recruiting is time consuming especially when finding a specific skills. Advertising, searching through thousands of resumes, interacting with prospects, screening them, setting up interviews and finally facilitating the negotiation takes a lot of work whether it is part-time or full-time. We at General Workforce already have the resources, techniques and a ready base of candidates to shorten the hiring cycle. We handles all the paperwork and hassles entailed in the recruitment process and we screen for all the fine details required by a client to ensure when we assign an employee he/she is more than knowledgeable and ready for the position no matter how big or small.
Reach out to one of our Welders staffing experts by calling us at (718) 674-6829 or sending us an email today.
"*" indicates required fields