Staffing Agency For Hospitality
The hospitality industry is a broad category of fields within the service industry such as lodging, food and drink service, event planning, theme parks, travel and tourism, hotels, tourism agencies, restaurants and bars and had the highest demand for employees. The importance of the hospitality industry is proven through its market value with the four main sectors. We at General Workforce have the staffing solutions for all four of these:
- Entertainment and recreation
Our staffing covers everything in this sector from sporting events, music concerts, art and performance, museums, theme parks, escape rooms, and cultural events. We screen for the skills requested for any event and our staff is highly effective and knowledgeable.
- Food and beverage
This is the largest sector within hospitality. Our clients ranges from cafés, restaurants, food trucks, pubs and bars, fast-food drive-throughs, nightclubs, and tea and coffee shops. We provide full-service staffing who possesses the right attitude when it comes to dealing with customers and provides the quality of service that enhances the name of your business.
General workforce service some of the highest standard of hotels and guess houses in this sector. We have partnered with the second largest hotel chain in the world, Hilton and all its partnership. We ensure our employees assigned are more than just experienced and qualified, we ensure they understand the standards of our clients and the importance of upkeeping it at all times.
- Travel & tourism
Our highly qualified employees in this sector ranges from travel agents; cruise liners; logistics companies; sightseeing, bus and walking tours; airlines; taxis and car rental companies. Our employees are dedicated and provide excellent customer service.
Understanding the Role Hospitality Workers
People rely on the hospitality industry to fulfill their basic needs of transport, accommodation, food, and entertainment for work and recreational purposes and employees must at all times ensure that their experience is pleasant and satisfactory. They must provide an effective, simplified service so that your business is seen as a reliable and dedicated to the needs of the customer.
The services within the hospitality sectors is essential to our lives from time to time. We rely on the service industry, yet the true nature of hospitality goes beyond simply providing these services. It’s different from the typical 9-5 office job. Employees within this sector interact directly with customers old and new, satisfied or unsatisfied and ensure that they maintain good quality service without ruining the reputation or standard of the company and is recommended to new customers.
Benefits of Hiring Hospitality Employees
The name speaks for itself. Employees working within hospitality understand that when guests visit a restaurant, they expect more than a meal. Customers expect to have a positive and friendly experience from the moment they enter the front door of any business within this sector. The employees will provide an attentive service, and a ambience of the venue should enhance the quality of the services provided.
Satisfied customers are loyal to your business. A great experience relies on focus, consideration, and the fulfillment of customers’ needs. Employees in this sector know how to use their initiative and being proactive enough to recognize the needs of the customer and provide with exceptional quality.
Happy customers are a great way to advertise your business. Recommendations are five times more effective, employees understand the importance of good hospitality.
The hospitality industry is more than just a job. It’s a rewarding career and you need employees to provide excellent customer service at all times. Professionals in this industry are people-orientated and want to learn transferable life skills. Hospitality implies warmth, respect, and even protection; it builds understanding and appreciation among cultures. It’s also one of the most dynamic, exciting, and fast-growing sectors to work in.
How Our Hospitality Staffing Specialists Can Help
Our specialist at General Workforce understand the importance of employees in this industry and carefully screen for the following:
- One of the most important qualities to look for in an employee within this sector must show dedication and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Great communication skills both orally and written. A great communicator shows confidence and connects better with customers, clients, and team members.
- A high level of cultural awareness helps you get along well with everyone especially customers.
- Ability to multitask. Being the jack of all trades is an excellent quality to have in this industry.
- A positive attitude is one of the top qualities of a great hospitality employee because it helps you inculcate various other top traits for succeeding in this industry.
- Emotional intelligence leads to success. This skill indicates how well you deal with customer of all level especial the unsatisfied customers.
- Employees in the field of hospitality must be prepared to be flexible at all times. This work is more than just an eight hours a day clock in and out situation. It can be demanding and requires long hours on any day of the week or season of the year.
- Interpersonal skills hold the key to success in the hospitality industry and are a mixture of top traits all employees and managers must-have in the workplace and life. It includes traits such as:
- Problem Solving Skills
- Listening Skills
- Team Building
- Networking & social
- Leadership skills help your team stay aligned with the common goal of providing exemplary service.
- Organizational skills are required of almost all professional, but they are critical in hospitality.
Why Choose General Workforce?
After gaining many years of experience, General Workforce is able to improve your efficiency with the least amount of effort needed. We know just how important it is for you to maximize business productivity and profits.
The best collection of quality workers in New York is found at General Workforce. Our goal is to give you the best workforce possible and we always aim to improve customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to providing you with top-quality service and low-cost construction labor.
Feel free to contact our warehouse associate staffing experts by calling us at (718) 674-6829 or sending us an email today.
"*" indicates required fields