Staffing Agency For Property Maintenance
Property maintenance is another field we serve. We at General Workforce ensure the application of cleaning, safety checks, and repairs throughout residential buildings and business are kept up to standard. Our very capable expertise in this field conducts routine maintenance includes building walkthroughs, regular cleaning, and HVAC filter replacements. Reactive maintenance includes repairs for drain clogs, appliance failures, and flooding.
Understanding the Role of Property Maintenance Workers
- Maintaining records of any work and inspections done on-premises
- Performing inventory on repair supplies
- Keeping repair tools and supplies clean and organized
- Setting up repair appointments with mechanics or electricians when needed
- Making and installing new furniture or equipment
- Ensuring all safety systems are functioning properly, including smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Conducting routine maintenance on equipment and building systems
- Completing safety checks on systems and equipment
- Doing pest control, pool maintenance and landscaping
- Performing general maintenance tasks for the building or buildings, such as window washing, drywall repair, plastering, carpentry, flooring repair, painting and more
- Detecting, identifying and repairing building issues, like basic problems with the building’s electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
Benefits of Hiring Property Maintenance Workers
Property Maintenance Workers are specialized in many different areas when it comes to property maintenance. They have the right skills. The wide scope of this profession requires workers to have at least a basic understanding of a variety of areas and repairs from electrical or carpentry to landscaping and basic paint jobs. No matter how big or small the job is hiring a skilled maintenance worker gets the job done to your specification. We provide skilled professional with certification in:
- General Industry Certification
- Facility Management Professional
- Maintenance & Reliability Certification
- Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians
- International Maintenance Institute certification
- Building Systems Maintenance Certificate
How Our Property Maintenance Workers Staffing Specialists Can Help
Our specialist at General Workforce ensure that workers in this field are well knowledgeable and skilled in different areas such as:
- Communication skills: ensuring they are both clear on job requirements and execute it in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Time management skills: our Property Maintenance Workers can prioritize tasks, create schedules and develop timelines for completing the work.
- Diagnostic skills: Problem-solving and critical thinking are key in this line of work because maintenance technicians regularly have to diagnose issues and develop effective solutions.
- Physical strength: our workers are able to adjust heavy equipment, squeeze through tight spaces, climb tall ladders and carry heavy objects.
- Technical skills: our maintenance workers have basic understanding of electric systems, painting, carpentry and plumbing.
- Mechanical skills: we have Property Maintenance Workers highly skilled for even more complex projects.
Why Choose General Workforce?
After gaining many years of experience, General Workforce is able to improve your efficiency with the least amount of effort needed. We know just how important it is for you to maximize business productivity and profits.
The best collection of quality workers in New York is found at General Workforce. Our goal is to give you the best workforce possible and we always aim to improve customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to providing you with top-quality service and low-cost construction labor.
Feel free to contact our warehouse associate staffing experts by calling us at (718) 674-6829 or sending us an email today.
"*" indicates required fields