All Driver Classifications
At General Workforce we have a long list of qualified drivers in all classification ready and able to complete any type of transportation job. Drivers are highly demanded, and we are always recruiting and assigning. Our drivers of all classification are safe, alert and ready to take action at any time. Our data base is filled with drivers with the following classifications:
- Class M
- Class C
- Class B
- Class A
We have drivers for all employment needs:
- Transport clients and/or packages to and from destinations
- Arrive at destinations on schedule
- Fulfill administrative needs
- Research and plan for traffic, construction and weather delays
- Use navigation applications to determine the best rout
- Interact with clients professionally at all times
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Keep mileage records and repair records
All our drivers also possesses the following:
- A valid driver’s license and at least one year of driving experience to perform the job safely
- Excellent navigation skills and proficiency in using navigation applications to find delivery locations
- Time management and organizational skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients
- Physical stamina and good upper body strength to lift heavy luggage, packages and objects, as well as be able to load and unload them from their vehicle
How Our Drivers Staffing Specialists Can Help
General workforce specialist ensure we thoroughly prepare all Drivers before they are assigned to a job. We ensure they are provided with detailed information about each client and completely understand the nature of their requirement. We not only prepare them to drive but we ensure they are capable and alert for the unforeseen. Our drivers are:
- Problem solvers
- Able to work during any season of the year,
- Know how to communicate professionally
- Demonstrates accountability and interpersonal skills.
Why Choose General Workforce?
The main objective of our team at General Workforce is to increase the efficiency of your business or project with ease. We ensure we provide workers that are fully trained and certified to deliver the necessary skills and expertise required to help your business handle any project. Our team is highly experienced and aware of the resources that are needed to help increase the productivity and meet deadlines. General Workforce provides qualified labors that is pre-screened to ensure only the best is offered to your company. Our rates are known to be better than most competition while still being far superior in every aspect.
Reach out to one of our Welders staffing experts by calling us at (718) 674-6829 or sending us an email today.
"*" indicates required fields